1. Fold the piece of white felt in half.
2. Place the pattern piece on the folded felt, making sure that “SIDE A” is on the fold. Cut out.
3. Repeat step 2 so that you have two pieces that look like template
4. Using fabric glue, attach one side of the two pieces together, as shown.
5. Place the adhesive hook and loop circles on the other side. Place the hook piece on one side and the loop piece on the other side. Make sure one is on the outside and one is on the inside as shown.
6. Put on your red shirt and pants, Santa hat, white gloves and collar, and HAVE FUN being The Elf on the Shelf® for Halloween!